THINGS TO KEEP IN MIND FOR SUBMITTING A TICKET
1. Make sure you use the latest theme version
Please make sure you use the latest version of the theme and update its core which is required respectively for the theme, i.e. Solazu Unyson for all themes, except EXPLOORE WP theme requires Slzexploore Core
2. Make sure your server meets requirements
Find your server details in Theme Setting -> Requirements to compare them with our theme server requirements.
3. Check the Third Party plugin conflict
In some cases your additional installed third party plugins may conflict with our themes and cause problems. Deactivate all extra plugins to see If the problem goes away or not, then try to activate the plugins one by one to find which one is causing the problem.
4. Read documentation and search for related articles on our Knowledge Base
Self-research is the fastest way to diagnose your issues before troubleshooting, so please read our Knowledge Base before submitting a ticket. Knowledge Base covers most of common issues that users usually encounter. Our support team keeps analyzing, researching and improving Knowledge Base content to make it stays updated.
5. Provide adequate information in your ticket to help us solve your problems more quickly and efficiently
Here are some additional things you should attach to your ticket:
– Site Address
– Administrator information to login your site such as Admin username, Password, FTP Credentials (if possible)
Tips for a quick reply:
– Should not just say: “Why does slider not work?”
– Should say: “I have finished install demo content follow guide in the documentation, everything works fine, but when I access to home page, there was an error “Revolution Slider Error: Slider with alias Home-page not found. Here is screenshot:..”